Skip to content
- A large nonbank mortgage aggregator wanted to improve the granularity and accuracy of its pricing used for its QM–eligible correspondent lending activities.
- The current process was labor intensive and did not capture as many loan level risk attributes as it could.
- FBA analytics staff worked with the company’s pricing team to integrate JWL into the company’s existing pricing and valuation process.
- Required data fields for processing loans through JWL were identified and JWL key outputs to the loan pricing process were exported to the company’s existing pricing system.
- JWL’s suite of advanced statistical mortgage models of default and prepayment provided broad coverage of this national lender’s mortgage footprint.
- Leveraging JWL’s flexible report generator, the company could create standard and customized pricing reports for the Pricing Committee.
- By leveraging JWL the company was able to improve the accuracy of its pricing which translated into improved gain–on–sale as well as deeper penetration among smaller correspondent lenders.
- The successful implementation of JWL for this company’s QM–eligible business led it to use JWL to explore development of non–QM products that it could bring to market.